Savaria M2 Vertical Platform Lifts from RIGHT NOW Mobility
- Complete residential porch lift package! Includes solid flush top landing gate and integrated fascia panel for quick, seamless installation
- Travels up to 75" between 2 stops, with straight-through access (for 90º entry/exit, see Multilift VPL)
- Rust-resistant aluminum components; for indoor or outdoor use, even in extreme climates
- Smooth, quiet chain drive system housed in unique twin tower design for an unobtrusive profile
- 750lb capacity: accommodates a wheelchair or other mobility equipment
- Easy to operate with constant pressure controls
Rugged, rust-resistant construction
Ideal for indoor or outdoor use in moderate and coastal climates. Rust-resistant aluminum car walls and floor, with non-skid platform floor and exit ramp. All steel components have yellow zinc/baked enamel powder coat for rust protection.
Easy to install all-in-one solution
Includes 42" high aluminum flush upper landing gate with spring-hinge and weather resistant lock (Savaria WR-500), integrated aluminum fascia panel for a finished look without custom construction, and upper landing bridge for smooth navigation in and out of lift.
Battery operated reliable chain drive technology
Smooth, quiet operation and swift 9 feet per minute travel. Battery operated unit charged through a standard electrical outlet so lift can be used during a power failure.
Other standard features
Constant-pressure operation, mountable weather-resistant cordless radio frequency call/send stations with keyed access on car and call stations, automatic access ramp.
Beige powder-coat paint.
Slack chain safety switch and underpan sensors to stop the lift if an obstruction is detected, emergency stop button and alarm on car.