Multilift Vertical Platform Lifts from RIGHT NOW Mobility
The Multilift is a vertical platform lift, designed for low-rise travel indoors or out. With its durable design, the Multilift is popular for accessing decks and porches even in demanding climates.
At the heart of the Multilift is the reliable operation of the ACME screw drive which delivers precision movement and performance you can count on day after day. Handling up to 750 lb this lift can carry a passenger in a wheelchair with ease. An array of safety features ensures safe operation including sensors to stop the lift if it senses an obstruction.
There are several models of the Multilift available including a mobile version and an enclosed unit. This lift is available for commercial applications in the U.S. and home use anywhere. The Multilift is an easy way to add access for low-rise travel.
- Ruggedly constructed: Ideal for outdoor or indoor use and withstands weather extremes.
- Reliable operation: From the ACME screw drive with its precision movement and strength for day-to-day use.
- Easy to install: The self-enclosed drive tower makes the unit fast and easy to install.
- Other standard features: Continuous pressure operation, keyed access on car, non-skid zinc-coated platform in three standard sizes, automatic access ramp.
- Standard finishes: Beige powder-coat paint.
- Safety features: Emergency stop button on car, underpan obstruction sensors, non-skid platform, manual lowering crank, 42 1/8" (1070 mm) side panels, keyed cab buttons and keyed call stations, automatic access ramps, slack cable switch.
- The enclosed model is built and shipped complete with an aluminum-framed enclosure. Installation is simple and requires anchorage to a concrete base. Suitable for indoor or outdoor installations with weather-resistant lock and covered buttons. The unit can be ordered to meet ADA requirements.
- The mobile unit can be moved to provide access where need
3G (Three Gate) Model
- If you need an accessibility lift for a stage, courtroom or other public area and you don't want the obstruction created by a full enclosure, the 3G model can be the perfect solution. The fixed side walls and landing gate create a partial enclosure for safety when the lift is being used - no one can get under the lift while in use. Yet the lift does not create an obstruction for viewing the surrounding area.
Optional Configurations: Type 2, 3 and 4
Unenclosed Platform Sizes:
W34" x L48" (864 mm x 1219 mm), Type 2, 3, 4
W34" x L54" (863 mm x 1371 mm), Type 2, 3, 4
W34" x L60" (863 mm x 1524 mm), Type 2, 3, 4
Access Ramp: 16"/406 mm, 24"/610 mm (Quebec, or optional)
36" wide platform optional
Other Options: Low profile aluminum doors, steel ULC fire rated doors, wooden door on frame, power gate and door operators, tempered glass inserts for doors, acrylic inserts for gate, audible alarm and light on car, grab rail, fixed access ramp, GAL or Savaria WR-500 weather resistant lock. This unit can also be configured to travel up to 72" (182.88 cm). The unit can be ordered as a 12-volt DC power supply for residential applications.
- Optional Configurations: Type 2, 3 and 4 (consult Savaria on ADA compliance)
- Platform Sizes:
W36" x L48" (914 mm x 1219 mm) Type 2, 3, 4
W36" x L54" (914 mm x 1372 mm) Type 2,