The Savaria K2 Plus Straight Stairlift gives you the freedom of mobility that a stairlift offers without compromising on comfort. Strong and steady, the K2 Plus stairlift offers peace of mind when stairs are getting difficult to manage. With a roomy seat and high capacity, the lift effortlessly carries individuals up to 400 lb for home use with the Plus seat, or 350 lb in commercial settings; it's robust enough to withstand demanding use in public buildings such as places of worship or small professional offices.
Glide up and down a straight flight of stairs comfortably and securely using the onboard toggle controls, or with remote control operation. Then, simply fold the lift away when not in use to allow for more space on the stairway. With features such as a swivel and lock seat, non-skid footrest and retractable seatbelt the Savaria K2 Plus Straight Stairlift makes accessibility secure and easy.
- Heavy duty capacity: Ready for lifting up to 400 lb (residential applications with Plus seat) on either side of a straight-run staircase.
- Two seat choices: Plus seat adjusts up to 24 ¼" wide and offers 400 lb capacity for residential applications and 350 lb for commercial; L seat adjusts to up to 20" wide and has a 350 lb capacity for both residential and commercial applications.
- Worry-free operation: Battery operated with continuous charging along the rail using standard power; can be used several times during a power failure.
- Simple controls: Onboard toggle controls and 2 reliable radio frequency call stations to call the chair up or down when needed.
- Smooth, quiet operation: From the rack and pinion drive system.
- Obstruction detection: Multiple safety sensors to detect an obstacle and stop the stairlift if necessary.
- LED diagnostic lights: To advise of any issues (not available on Canadian commercial units).
- Master shut off: Will turn off if not used for an extended amount of time.
- Safety features: Swivel and lock seat for added stability getting on and off the chair; additional safety features include retractable seat belt, non-slip footrest, overspeed brake and emergency stop button on chair for commercial models.
- Standard finishes: Neutral color carriage with attractive stainless steel gear rack and white rail; durable, easy-clean vinyl seat.
- Warranty: 36 months parts. Please see complete details here.
Optional configurations: Right or left side installation.
Choice of seat: Plus seat or L seat.
Rail extension brackets: To create no intrusion at top landing when you have a door at the top of the stairs.
Flip-up rail: Manual flip up rail for bottom landing. Max capacity of 350 lb with flip-up rail.36 months parts. Please see complete details here.
- Applications: Residential, commercial (code permitting), indoor, straight-run stairs
- Standard capacity: 400 lb (182 kg) residential with Plus seat; 350 lb (159 kg) commercial
- Maximum travel: 32 ft (9.75m)
- Travel speed: 15 ft/min (0.08m/s)
- Drive: Rack and pinion
- Motor: 24 VDC, 1/3 HP, 2500 RPM
- Fold-up width: 13.5" (34.3 cm Fold-out width: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Range of incline: 30˚ to 55˚Manual flip up rail for bottom landing. Max capacity of 350 lb with flip-up rail.36 months parts. Please see complete details here.